Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions to join CFLW Community
CFLW Community is meant for security professionals working for organisations with professional interests that contribute to the CFLW mission for a safer cyberspace. To access the community requires a CFLW Membership. Due diligence is performed to assess an organization’s background and professional interest as set out in the CFLW code of conduct before granting access to the community.
- Governmental law enforcement, cybersecurity agencies or defence;
- Organisations with high security profile needs, as banks, insurances, virtual asset service providers;
- Security industry as cybersecurity, OSINT or Finance/FinTech companies;
- Cybersecurity and criminology researchers.
Due diligence approach
- Only submissions in the English language will be assessed.
- Email address should correspond with an organisation that matches the target audience;
- Professional interest should address a clear objective aligned with the CFLW mission;
- Users and organizations originating from or affiliated to countries on the EU sanctions list are excluded. Same applies to organisations and individuals on the EU sanctions list;
- Users will need to be able to regularly verify their email address so that CFLW Membership by people who have left the authorized user organization are excluded.
- If an account its email address is not confirmed after one reminder and within one month, the account can be deleted by the administrators.
- Improper subscriptions or behaviour can lead to account deletion without notification
- CFLW Membership is strictly personal and non-transferable
- CFLW adopted the NLdigital terms and conditions. The NLdigital terms and Conditions, filed with the Dutch court Midden-Nederland, location Utrecht, apply to all CFLW Services. At your request we will send these terms and conditions.
- In case of inconsistencies between the Code of Conduct and NLdigital terms and conditions, the Code of Conduct is leading.