Terms and Conditions
CFLW Membership is meant for security professionals working for organisations with professional interests that contribute to the CFLW mission for a safer cyberspace.
- Governmental law enforcement, cybersecurity agencies or defence
- Organisations with high security profile needs, as banks, insurances, virtual asset service providers
- Security industry as cybersecurity, OSINT or Finance/FinTech companies
- Security researchers
- The due diligence process is conducted according to the terms set out in the CFLW code of conduct. Essentially, email address should correspond with an organisation that matches the target audience
- Professional interest should address a clear objective aligned with the CFLW mission
- Users and organizations originating from or affiliated to countries on the EU sanctions list are excluded from CFLW Membership. Same applies to organisations and individuals on the EU sanctions list.
- Only English-language submissions will be assessed.
- Users will need to regularly verify their email address so that CFLW Membership by people who have left the authorized user organization is also excluded.
- If an account its email address is not confirmed after one reminder and within one month, the account can be deleted by the administrators.
- Membership is strictly personal and non-transferable
- Improper subscriptions or behaviour can lead to account deletion without notification
- CFLW adopted the NLdigital terms and conditions supporting our Code of Conduct. In case of inconsistencies the Code of Conduct is leading. The NLdigital terms and Conditions, filed with the Dutch court Midden-Nederland, location Utrecht, apply to all CFLW Services. At your request we will send these terms and conditions.